$24 – Orcas Island: Kayak Rental thru Summer, Reg. $40
Pick up a kayak rental and paddle at your own pace; or kayak out to Point Doughty State Park, an area only accessible by boat, on a guided excursion.
- $24 for a half-day single kayak rental (reg. $40)
- $29 for a full-day single kayak rental (reg. $50)
- $39 for a half-day double kayak rental (reg. $65)
$45 for a full-day double kayak rental (reg. $75)
- All kayak rentals come with paddles, life jackets, a bilge pump and a large dry bag; rentals may be returned early
- Note: Kayakers must depart in groups of two or more; solo departures are not allowed.
$39 for a three-hour Point Doughty guided kayak tour for one (reg. $79)
- The tour heads out from Smuggler's Villa Resort, then goes down the north shore of Orcas Island; take a brief break on the beach to see views of Mt. Baker before heading back
- It is recommended to bring a snack, water shoes, sunscreen and a waterproof coat
- Note: An online booking fee of $6.39 per person will apply.
Why We Love It
- Outer Island Expeditions is rated 4.5 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor
- Spot harbor seals, porpoises, bald eagles and more
- Earns a 94% approval rating from Travelzoo members
Travelzoo Tip: Venture out again with Outer Island Expeditions on a whale-watching trip for $59.
Rental-specific: Valid for pickup from the Smuggler's Villa Resort, Orcas Island location only. Kayakers must depart in groups of two or more; solo departures are not allowed. Your reservation will be confirmed by email or phone call. All reservations must be confirmed. Half-day rentals are valid for four hours; full-day rentals are valid for eight hours. Valid for one or two people depending on option purchased (any age). For the two-person packages, both people must attend (single riders not allowed to paddle alone).
Tour-specific: Tours leave daily at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. (not all weekdays available before Memorial Day). An online booking fee of $6.39 per person will apply at online checkout. Once the reservation is confirmed, Outer Island will send a confirmation email with further information. Gratuity and possible fuel charge (up to $5) are not included. Valid for one adult (ages 18+); youth/child tickets can be purchased directly from the merchant. You may reschedule your tour up to three times; beyond that, voucher is subject to forfeiture.
All options: Online reservations required; subject to availability. See voucher for booking instructions. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Limit two purchases per person; may buy six additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies; cancelling/rescheduling your reservation within that 72-hour period will result in forfeiture of the voucher. No-shows will result in forfeiture of the voucher. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Outer Island may cancel/reschedule based on weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Youths under the age of 18 must be accompanied by adults.
When You Can Go
Through Oct. 15, 2017
(41 Member Ratings)