$59 – Whale-Watching Cruise from Orcas Island or Anacortes
Take in the vibrant wildlife of the Pacific Northwest during a marine expedition and witness sea life from orcas to humpback whales.
- $59 for a three- to four-hour afternoon whale-watching tour from Anacortes for one (reg. $99)
- $59 for a three- to four-hour afternoon whale-watching tour from Orcas Island for one (reg. $109)
- Both options include a $5 credit valid toward any snacks or drinks on board
- Note: Afternoon whale-watching tours depart at 1 p.m.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp
- 94% approval rating from Travelzoo members, who praise the "knowledgeable" guides
- Launches from two locations north of the Seattle area
- Listen to whales with the boat's hydrophones while learning about area history and geology
- Grab a snack on board with your $5 credit
Travelzoo Tip: While Anacortes is located on the mainland, you will need to arrange ferry transportation to Orcas Island.
When You Can Go
Through Oct. 15, 2017
(42 Member Reviews)