$49 – Electric Bike Tour of Seattle, Save 60%
Seattle Bicycle Tours
Electric bikes make riding easy; start at the waterfront and ride through the city to the famous West Point Lighthouse with 60% off tours.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Tour offers some of the best views of the city
- Valid seven days a week
- Buy two vouchers and make it an outing for four
- $49 for a 3-hour Discovery Park Lighthouse electric bike tour for one (reg. $125)
- $95 for this electric bike tour for two (reg. $250)
- Tours start at the pier on Seattle's waterfront and ride to Discovery Park
- Pass through Olympic Sculpture Park, see the famous West Point Lighthouse and more
- Note: Must be ages 13 and older and a height of 5'4 to participate. Not for novice riders.
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid daily from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 3:30-6:30 p.m. Must be ages 13 and older and a height of 5'4 to participate. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Vouchers are valid for one or two people. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Subject to weather conditions.