$29 – Washington Wine Passport for 2: Visit 50+ Locations
Save 50% on a Washington wine passport for two featuring more than 50 locations throughout the state, including the Yakima and Walla Walla valleys.
Why We Love It
- The Washington wine industry is "making a global splash" (Seattle Times)
- Wine Enthusiast calls the Yakima Valley "an unsung source of bold reds and crisp whites"
- Washington boasts 50,000 acres of wine grapes and 800-plus wineries
- Visit locations at your leisure through December of 2017
- For $29 (reg. $59), receive a 55 location winery passport for two
- Click here for a full list of offers including free tastings and 10% savings on wine purchases
- Locations include Wind Rose Cellars, Skylite Cellars and Bergevin Lane Vineyards
Valid for 2 people. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. You must check with individual wineries for tasting room hours and days of operation (by calling or visiting winery websites).