$179—Cozy Oregon riverfront cabin w/fireplace, reg. $272
Why We Love This Deal
Nestled among trees along Oregon's Rogue River, Weasku Inn has provided guests with a tranquil and charming getaway since 1924, even serving as a retreat to old Hollywood stars. Well-loved for its beautiful setting, immaculate grounds, comfortable rooms and exceptional staff, it's no secret why Travelzoo guests have called this place "simply fantastic."
You can stay for 1 night and save up to 35% or book a 3-night getaway and save 45%. Either way, you'll also get to enjoy signature amenities, like daily breakfast, afternoon snacks, nightly cookies and s'mores. This deal is also valid for stays into spring, when there are plenty of festivals and fairs in the Rogue Valley.
- Stay in a King or Queen River Cabin, which feature private decks, fireplaces and separate living areas, most dates through May 9
- $179 ... 1 night
- $429 ... 3 nights
Travelzoo member perks:
- 1-night stays include two Southern Oregon wine flights ($30 value)
- 3-night stays come with a $50 dinner card to River's Edge, a bottle of wine and locally made chocolate truffles (Note: Dining reservations must be made at the time of hotel booking)
Daily signature amenities:
- Hot full breakfast
- Afternoon hors d'oeuvres reception
- Evening fresh-baked cookies and milk
- Campfire s'mores
- Not available for use on: Feb. 14
More Reasons to Go
- The inn is a great home base for hiking, fishing and exploring nearby wineries
- Speaking of fishing, there's a trail from the inn down to the Rogue River, which features an exceptional fishing hole
- You'll be close to SpeakEasy Tap Room and Wine Bar and The Glass Forge Gallery and Studio, which offers tours and demonstrations of ancient art glass techniques; both are about a 10-minute drive away
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests in a King River Cabin and 4 guests in a Queen River Cabin. Additional adults can stay for $25 per night. Children 12 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is 2 guests in a King River Cabin and 4 in a Queen River Cabin.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 1.5% tax.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(62 Member Ratings)