$249 – Montana 2-Night Getaway near Yellowstone, 50% Off
Why We Love This Deal
It's never too early to start planning your visit to Yellowstone — especially when a sale comes around that saves up to 50% on spring and fall stays. With incredible views of the Absaroka Mountain Range, this member-favorite lodge features discounted stays in a private cabin.
SAVE NOW, TRAVEL LATER. Our voucher deals let you buy now at these fantastic prices, then book your stay when you're ready. And with our flexible 100% refundable policy, you'll have plenty of time to decide.
- Check in May 1 - May 30; Sept. 21 - Oct. 23
- $249 for 2 nights
- $479 for 4 nights
- Features one room with two queen beds, a patio overlooking Yellowstone River plus a coffee maker and minifridge
Absaroka Deluxe Cabin:
- $449 for 2 nights
- $879 for 4 nights
- Features two rooms with one king bed and two twin beds, two full baths, a living area with a sleeper sofa, a kitchen and dining area plus a patio with Yellowstone River views
- All guests receive free daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi
- Lock in the savings now: Even if you don't know when you want to go, purchase the deal now for travel until Oct. 23
- 100% Refundable: If you can't find dates that suit you, or if you change your mind about going, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel within 7 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund
Why We Love It
- Loads of flexibility — buy this deal now, and you can cancel within 7 days prior to arrival if your travel plans change, no questions asked
- 97% of Travelzoo members who have visited loved their experiences at the lodge and would return
- Ranch-style lodge situated along the Yellowstone River in Montana's Paradise Valley with stunning views of the Absaroka Mountains
- The area is popular for outdoor adventures like rafting, horseback riding and fly fishing
- Yellowstone, America's first national park, is home to geysers and hot springs and is 40 miles away
- The elegant on-site restaurant, Yellowstone Valley Grill, receives rave reviews for its farm-to-table fare
Travelzoo Tip: The Yellowstone Valley Lodge is about 15 miles south of Livingston, Montana. If you're planning to drive to the Lodge, the easiest way to visit is to fly into Yellowstone International Airport, the regional airport for the Bozeman area, and rent a car. The lodge is an hour's drive from the airport.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: A 8% lodging tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates; guests can also call the hotel directly at 406-333-4787, press "2" for reservations (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CT; and leave a voicemail). Please note that this is currently the Lodge's off-season — the Lodge staff kindly requests your patience as responses may take up to 72 hours to be returned.
Guests can combine up to two vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. The on-site restaurant, Yellowstone Valley Grill, is closed on Mondays (reservations required). Contact the hotel to confirm your desired travel dates are available. If your dates are not available, visit My Account for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: If you can't find dates that suit you, or if you change your mind about going, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel within 7 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 7 days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. This hotel is pet-friendly with a $30 daily pet fee.
(34 Member Ratings)