$129 – San Juan Islands 2-Night Lodge Stay, Half Off
Explore the picturesque Orcas Island -- the largest of Washington's San Juan Islands -- with a 2-night lodge escape for half off.
- 2 nights in a log cabin lodge room for two guests:
- $129 ... arrive Sunday-Wednesday
- $159 ... arrive Thursday-Saturday
- Lodge rooms are located in the main building
2 nights in an Orchard Cottage for two guests:
- $229 ... arrive Sunday-Wednesday
- $249 ... arrive Thursday-Saturday
- Orchard cottages are individual cabins with private hot tubs
2 nights in the Pond Cottage for two guests:
- $259 ... arrive Sunday-Wednesday
- $299 ... arrive Thursday-Saturday
- The Pond cottage is a private two-bedroom cabin
- This deal is not available on: Feb. 16-18
Why We Love It
- The quaint Deer Harbor Inn is near the serene village of Eastsound, which is stocked with restaurants, boutiques and a marina
- Go hiking at Turtleback Mountain or Moran State Park, which offer stunning 360-degree views of the islands
- Take in vibrant wildlife from orca whales (peak whale-watching season starts in April) to bald eagles on Orcas Island, a favorite getaway for "any time of the year" touts Fodor's
Travelzoo Tip: To get to the hotel, drive or shuttle two hours north of Seattle to the Anacortes Ferry Terminal. Arrive at least 45-60 minutes before scheduled departure. Reservations are strongly recommended during peak travel times. See the Washington State Department of Transportation ferry schedule and reservation information. Deer Harbor Inn is a 15-minute drive or taxi from the ferry landing on Orcas Island.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: A 10.1% tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel upon booking. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Reservations must be made online. To book, visit www.deerharborinn.com to make a reservation. Please reference voucher for detailed instructions on how to book. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is highly encouraged. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund. If you are having trouble booking online, please call the inn at (360) 376-4110.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 21 days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Pets are not allowed in the Log Cabin Lodge. Orchard and Pond Cottages are pet friendly for a $25 pet fee per pet, per night.
(18 Member Ratings)