$43.40 – 'Romy and Michele's High School Reunion' Musical
The world premiere of new musical "Romy and Michele's High School Reunion" comes to Seattle this spring. Travelzoo members save up to 25% on tickets to the first week of shows.
The story follows Romy and Michele, best friends whose relationship is tested when they invent fake careers to impress people at their 10-year high school reunion.
Why We Love It
- The musical is based on the eponymous cult film starring Lisa Kudrow and Mira Sorvino
- This offer includes Orchestra seats, weekends and a matinee show
- There are no additional fees with this offer
- Directed by Kristin Hanggi ("Rock of Ages"), with a book by the original film's screenwriter, Robin Schiff
- Features a new '80s- and '90s-inspired pop/rock score from Gwendolyn Sanford and Brandon Jay, composers for "Orange is the New Black"
Travelzoo Tip: Tickets to the performances Thursday-Friday, June 15-16, offer the best savings.
- $43.40 (reg. $53) ... Price Level 2 Orchestra
- Thursday-Saturday, June 8-10, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 11, at 1:30 p.m.
$65.80 (reg. $81) ... Price Level 2 Orchestra
- Tuesday-Wednesday, June 13-14, at 7:30 p.m.
$72.20 (reg. $101) ... Price Level 2 Front Mezzanine
- Thursday, June 15, at 8 p.m.
$72.20 (reg. $101) ... Price Level 2 Orchestra
- Friday, June 16, at 8 p.m.
- See the seating chart
When You Can Go
(24 Member Reviews)