$99 – Zazen: Massage & Float in Cow Hollow, Reg. $195
Enjoy a massage and sensory deprivation float at Zazen, "the ultimate in relaxation," according to Travelzoo members.
Why We Love It
- Earns 4-plus stars from Yelp users
- Take your pick of any of the massage options, such as Thai or hot stone
- Use your float and massage on the same or separate days
- Harper's Bazaar raves about floating, calling it "a spiritual and mental detox"
Travelzoo Tip: Fun fact -- the New England Patriots had a float tank installed in their training room at the start of the 2014-2015 season.
- $99 for a 60-minute sensory deprivation float and any 60-minute massage, such as Thai, hot stone, Swedish or deep tissue (reg. $195)
- $45 for a 60-minute float (reg. $75)
- The float involves soaking in 10 inches of warm saltwater in total darkness with zero distractions
- $99 for a three-pack of 60-minute floats (reg. $225)