$109 – SoMa Spa: Massage & Mani/Pedi, Reg. $221
Cocoon Urban Day Spa
Travelzoo members give Cocoon Urban Day Spa a 91% overall positive rating, and more than 700 Yelp reviewers give this SoMa retreat 4 stars.
Why We Love It
- Vogue magazine praised Cocoon's pedicure
- Travelzoo member: "Best massage I've ever had, and great mani/pedi"
- The total experience lasts more than two hours
- Use any day of the week December through March
- Opt for the massage/mani package, or try a customized facial treatment
- $109 for a massage and mani/pedi plus drinks and snacks (reg. $221)
- 60-minute massage, such as a deep tissue massage or the Decléor Aromassage, which uses effleurage, acupressure, kneading and gliding movements plus aromatherapy (up to a $165 value)
- Spa manicure and pedicure; includes a red currant and white tea foot bath
- Complimentary sparkling wine, cookies and chocolate in the spa's relaxation area
- $65 for a 40-minute skin care treatment that includes an alpha beta peel, double oxygen blast and finishing products (reg. $130)
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid during spa's operating hours. Appointments by phone required; subject to availability. Call to make an appointment; reference voucher (online appointments will not be accepted). Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit three vouchers per group. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for one person. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers.
When You Can Go
Dec. 1, 2016 - March 31, 2017
(117 Member Reviews)
(117 Member Reviews)
The massage and facial
Do you have anymore coupons in the Concord area
Cheryl Mar 04, 2017 CA, United States
Clean hospitable service every time. This is our 8th visit.
Matt Jan 24, 2017 CA, United States
Sanela Dec 30, 2016 CA, United States
the fact that offer prosecco - that feels very luxurious and adds to the relaxation experience
had a pedicure and sat under the drying lamp for a good long while, was given the okay to leave. when i got home, the polish was all smudged and clumpy, which was a disappointment. i should've brought flip flops but maybe i also needed more time to dry so the polish wasn't so malleable.
Sylvia Nov 17, 2016 CA, United States
The massage and nail services provided did not leave me feeling relaxed. It was almost an uncomfortable experience. The atmosphere and professionals did not ensure that the customer was fully comfortable and communicated with.
Amanda Nov 07, 2016 CA, United States
The mani/pedi was enjoyable and they did a good job.
The massage was not enjoyable. The massage therapist seemed rushed. His style was forceful, and there was a lot of poking and kneading. It was not relaxing at all.
Elizabeth Nov 06, 2016
The message was very relaxing and Katie was very sweet.
Kelsey Oct 24, 2016 CA, United States
Inexperienced and weird massage... was too slow and then suddenly rushed the service at end because she ran out of time. The mani and pedi workers did not seem like they liked what they were doing.
denise Oct 04, 2016 CA, United States
great massage, thought the manicure already chipped. Was enjoyable but not best nail job.
briana Sep 12, 2016 CA, United States
There was a long line for the bathroom; surprised there was only one. Was also not clear on the service I signed up for at the time of purchase. Also annoyed that I have to call for a voucher booking instead of doing online
katherine Sep 10, 2016 CA, United States