$19 – Try One of the 'Best' Grilled Cheeses in America
Why We Love This Deal
Food & Wine ranked the best grilled cheese sandwiches in the country, and the American Grilled Cheese Kitchen was at the top of the list. Visit for any meal, any time, and get over 45% off.
- $19 for $35 credit to use toward food and drinks; good for any number of people
- $29 for a $55 credit to use toward food and drinks; good for three or more people
- Try the signature Mousetrap with Tillamook cheddar, Monterey jack and creamy havarti on local sourdough; or the Jalapeño Popper with Laura Chenel goat chèvre, fresh mozzarella and apricot-jalapeño relish on sourdough
- Beverages include sodas, organic kombucha, beer and mimosas
- See the full menu
Why We Love It
- The South Park Street location earns 4 stars on Yelp from over 1,400 reviews
- USA Today 10Best calls the Mousetrap sandwich "unforgettable"
- Use for any meal from breakfast with mimosas to dinner and beer
- Chef and co-owner Heidi Gibson has won seven national grilled cheese championships
- Can be used at either San Francisco location: in SoMa near Oracle Park or on Battery off Broadway