$35 – Cold Drinks at China Live: $50 Bar Credit thru March
Located on the second floor of China Live, Cold Drinks is a "sleek, Shanghai-meets-Blade-Runner-inspired bar" (Eater). Get 30% off an evening of drinks.
- $35 for a $50 drink credit
- $70 for a $100 drink credit
- See the drinks menu
- Try cocktails like the Night & Day in Chinatown with Glengrant 12, Asian pear shrub, black pepper syrup, orange and Peychaud's Bitters; or Pretty Face"with milk-washed Glenlivet Nadurra, lemon oleo, lemon juice, green and yellow Chartreuse and maraschino
- Plus on the day of your visit, get 30% off retail items at Marketplace (toward purchases under $100)
- This deal is not available: Dec. 2 - Jan. 1; Feb. 5-19
Why We Love It
- Eater calls it an "intimate and luxurious drinking den"
- Use the credit for any number of people
- The bar is rated 4.5 stars on Yelp
- SF Chronicle says it achieves "audacious, extravagant decadence"
Travelzoo Tip: The speakeasy-style bar has a relatively hidden entrance -- at the entrance, instead of going left toward the restaurant, turn right up the stairs and find the black door.
Also at China Live: Enjoy 30% off lunch at Market Restaurant -- get a $50 credit for $35.
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2019; Sunday-Thursday