$35 – Lunch at China Live: $50 Dining Credit thru March
China Live "has brought renewed energy and style to Chinatown," says the Mercury News about this massive emporium of fine dining, creative drinks and overall swagger.
- $35 for a $50 food-and-drink credit during lunch at Market Restaurant
- $70 for a $100 food-and-drink credit during lunch at Market Restaurant
- The menu is filled with an array of Chinese favorites: pan-fried pork dumplings, scallion pancakes, stone oven-roasted duck, braised beef noodle soup and more
- Plus on the day of your visit, get 30% off retail items at Marketplace (toward purchases under $100)
- Note: Lunch hours are 11:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- This deal is not available: Dec. 3 - Jan. 1; Feb. 5-19
Why We Love It
- SF Chronicle says it "brings a modern voice to dining in Chinatown"
- Rated 4.5 stars on OpenTable from over 550 reviews
- The restaurant features a daily changing seasonal menu cooked from eight specialized stations
- Use the credit for any number of people
- "The 30,000-square-foot Eataly of Chinatown has arrived" (Eater)
- Exhibition kitchens allow diners to see the chefs in action
When You Can Go
Through March 29, 2019; Monday-Friday
(102 Member Ratings)