$59 – Burlingame: Italian Dining for 2 at Café Figaro
Save over 50% on the full lunch or dinner menu at Café Figaro; Travelzoo members love its "excellent" food and "exceptional" service.
- $59 for dinner for two with wine (reg. up to $125.80); includes the following:
- Any appetizer, such as grilled polenta with feta and mushroom sauce (up to $18.95)
- Any two entrees, like the grilled rack of lamb topped with garlic, rosemary and balsamic vinaigrette (up to $34.95 each)
- Any dessert, including bread pudding with maple brandy sauce (up to $16.95)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $10 each)
- $115 for dinner for four with wine (reg. up to $251.60)
$29 for lunch for two (reg. up to $64.85)
- Any shared appetizer, like the calamari fritti (up to $16.95)
- Any two entrees, like the Risotto al Frutti de Mare cooked in fish broth with mixed seafood (up to $23.95 each)
- $55 for lunch for four (reg. up to $129.70)
- Note: Not valid for rack of lamb dish during lunchtime dining.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4 stars from Yelp and TripAdvisor users
- Visit for lunch Monday-Friday, or get dinner with wine seven days a week
- Located in the heart of downtown on Broadway since 1989
Travelzoo Tip: test
Valid Monday-Friday during merchant's lunch hours or seven days a week during merchant's dinner hours, depending on option purchased. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day (call merchant for other specific date restrictions). Not valid for rack of lamb dish during lunchtime dining. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on option purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
(280 Member Reviews)
(280 Member Reviews)
The food! Everything we have ordered at Figaro has been excellent!
MARTIN Aug 10, 2017 CA, United States
The wait staff are very friendly and very efficient
The food was really good especially the appetizer dish - the antipasto!
Michael Aug 05, 2017 CA, United States
cozyness, food, wine, family atmosphere
outstanding in every way!
Debbie/Rob Jul 31, 2017 CA, United States
norman Jul 17, 2017 CA, United States
Food was delicious and service was quick and attentive.
Emanuel Jul 15, 2017 CA, United States
Service was excellent and great value.
Jul 29, 2017 WA, United States
food and service
Adelfa Jun 05, 2017 CA, United States
Good food, quiet and good service.
Cherie May 24, 2017 CA, United States
good old fashion Italian food
anthony Jun 18, 2017 CA, United States
brenda Jul 02, 2017 CA, United States