$59 – Burlingame: Italian Dining for 2 at Café Figaro
Save over 50% on the full lunch or dinner menu at Café Figaro; Travelzoo members love its "excellent" food and "exceptional" service.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4 stars from Yelp and TripAdvisor users
- Visit for lunch Monday-Friday, or get dinner with wine seven days a week
- Located in the heart of downtown on Broadway since 1989
- $59 for dinner for two with wine (reg. up to $125.80); includes the following:
- Any appetizer, such as grilled polenta with feta and mushroom sauce (up to $18.95)
- Any two entrees, like the grilled rack of lamb topped with garlic, rosemary and balsamic vinaigrette (up to $34.95 each)
- Any dessert, including bread pudding with maple brandy sauce (up to $16.95)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $10 each)
- $115 for dinner for four with wine (reg. up to $251.60)
$29 for lunch for two (reg. up to $64.85)
- Any shared appetizer, like the calamari fritti (up to $16.95)
- Any two entrees, like the Risotto al Frutti de Mare cooked in fish broth with mixed seafood (up to $23.95 each)
- $55 for lunch for four (reg. up to $129.70)
- Note: Not valid for rack of lamb dish during lunchtime dining.
Valid Monday-Friday during merchant's lunch hours or seven days a week during merchant's dinner hours, depending on option purchased. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day (call merchant for other specific date restrictions). Not valid for rack of lamb dish during lunchtime dining. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on option purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
(235 Member Reviews)
(235 Member Reviews)
Great service and good food.
ZELICA Mar 24, 2017 CA, United States
An enjoyable lunch in quiet, pleasant surroundings.
Waiter was very accommodating. Hugh and Diana
Diana Mar 22, 2017 CA, United States
The lamb, calamari, and bread pudding was outstanding, the portion were good size as well. I would visit again and recommend this to my friends.
Clarence Mar 13, 2017 CA, United States
Excellent service, food, and ambience.
Gloria Mar 13, 2017 CA, United States
Gaylen Mar 13, 2017 CA, United States
Linguine a la Mediterranea Colossal prawns fresh and sauce
Employee who served us was very courteous Clean and cozy place to have lunch with husband
Helen Mar 12, 2017 CA, United States
Food and service is very good. We always come here
Adelfa Feb 21, 2017 CA, United States
Great food with classic Italian flavors and personable waitstaff.
Plan to go back again.
LEANN Feb 19, 2017 CA, United States
Joe Feb 09, 2017 CA, United States
Juliana Feb 05, 2017 CA, United States