$59 – Burlingame: Italian Dining for 2 at Café Figaro
Save over 50% on the full lunch or dinner menu at Café Figaro; Travelzoo members love its "excellent" food and "exceptional" service.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4 stars from Yelp and TripAdvisor users
- Visit for lunch Monday-Friday, or get dinner with wine seven days a week
- Located in the heart of downtown on Broadway since 1989
Travelzoo Tip: test
- $59 for dinner for two with wine (reg. up to $125.80); includes the following:
- Any appetizer, such as grilled polenta with feta and mushroom sauce (up to $18.95)
- Any two entrees, like the grilled rack of lamb topped with garlic, rosemary and balsamic vinaigrette (up to $34.95 each)
- Any dessert, including bread pudding with maple brandy sauce (up to $16.95)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $10 each)
- $115 for dinner for four with wine (reg. up to $251.60)
$29 for lunch for two (reg. up to $64.85)
- Any shared appetizer, like the calamari fritti (up to $16.95)
- Any two entrees, like the Risotto al Frutti de Mare cooked in fish broth with mixed seafood (up to $23.95 each)
- $55 for lunch for four (reg. up to $129.70)
- Note: Not valid for rack of lamb dish during lunchtime dining.
Valid Monday-Friday during merchant's lunch hours or seven days a week during merchant's dinner hours, depending on option purchased. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day (call merchant for other specific date restrictions). Not valid for rack of lamb dish during lunchtime dining. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on option purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
(261 Member Reviews)
(261 Member Reviews)
good old fashion Italian food
anthony Jun 18, 2017 CA, United States
The ambiance and the servers.
The food was attractively presented but not as tasty as I'd hoped, particularly given the price.
Denise Jun 09, 2017 CA, United States
Food and service
Very warm and cozy atmosphere
Tania Jun 07, 2017 CA, United States
food and service
Adelfa Jun 05, 2017 CA, United States
Good food, quiet and good service.
Cherie May 24, 2017 CA, United States
Hard to say, food and service were equally excellent
Lovely quiet place but also kid friendly
Julie May 12, 2017 CA, United States
The food and service were great! It is just too far from the main strip in Burlingame. We came on the train and had to take uber to get to the restaurant
Judy May 02, 2017 CA, United States
Very pleasant experience
Connie Apr 25, 2017 CA, United States
Fantastic! The food and service was excellent.
Constance Apr 25, 2017 CA, United States
The food and service.
Patricia Apr 24, 2017 CA, United States