$69 – TRACE at the W: 3-Course Dinner for 2, Reg. $112
TRACE at W Hotel San Francisco
TRACE at the vibrant W San Francisco Hotel earns 4.3 stars on OpenTable for its socially responsible food and excellence in service.
Why We Love It
- Order any dish from the full dinner menu and dine seven days a week
- Thrillist recommends the roasted meat dishes and praises the sleek space
- "Cooked to perfection and presentation was beautiful" (Travelzoo member)
- "Showcases locally and sustainably produced ingredients without showing them off" (Gayot)
- $69 for a three-course dinner for two (reg. $112)
- Any one "Share" dish, such as roasted pork belly with persimmon puree or Shigoku oysters with sweet jalapeño mignonette
- Any two "Taste" dishes, like the Shanghai noodles with poached shrimp or roasted quail with pear vinaigrette
- Any two "Main" dishes, such as brown butter-roasted Hokkiado scallops or grilled hanger steak with lobster sauce
- See menu
- This deal is not available on: Dec. 31; Jan 18-29; Feb 14; March 1-3
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Dec. 25, 31; Jan 18-29; Feb 14; and March 1-3 (call merchant for specific date restrictions). No substitutions. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through March 15, 2017
(86 Member Reviews)
(86 Member Reviews)
The delicious food, great service and beautiful restaurant.
Linda M. Feb 14, 2017 CA, United States
The scallops were amazingly delicious!
The shanghai noodles and quail werr also yummy.
Sandy Feb 14, 2017 CA, United States
Yvonne Feb 13, 2017 NV, United States
The food and ambiance was amazing. Minus the above issues, it was a lovely experience.
When I read 3 course meal, I thought it would include an appetizer, entree and dessert. However, dessert was not part of the deal according to Trace. While we're able to choose a total of 3 items from the appetizer menu and 3 from the entree menu, it was not what was expected. Also, there was a $29 service and tax charge added to the bill. I don't know if that's standard procedure but I was under the impression that the 69$ would cover everything. Unfortunatey that wasn't the case.
Joshua Feb 13, 2017 CA, United States
Great food and service!
Katherine Feb 12, 2017 California, United States
Very delicious food and good service!
The Travelzoo offer is a wonderful opportunity to try this place and plenty of food.
Peter Feb 09, 2017 CA, United States
The food was excellent.
John Feb 02, 2017 CA, United States
the food! had quail for the first time and it was delicious. The chef had given us a complimentary dish of fried brussel sprouts and we enjoyed it
Emmalie Feb 01, 2017 CA, United States
the food was delicious!
Julie Jan 17, 2017 CA, United States
Food and the environment. Server
Main dish is not as good as expected.We had the scallops and hanger steak. Shanghai noodles is very oily and lukewarm.
Marco Jan 15, 2017 CA, United States