$45 – Garibaldis: Elegant Dinner for 2 in Presidio Heights
Save 40% for lunch or dinner for two at Garibaldis, "the country club of Presidio Heights" (SFGate).
Why We Love It
- The cuisine is rated 4.3 points out of 5 by Zagat
- Earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and OpenTable and 4 stars on Yelp
- Serving the Pacific/Presidio Heights area for more than 20 years
- Cuisine is a creative fusion of Californian and Mediterranean
- Travelzoo members say it's a "favorite place to lunch" and rave about the "delicious dinner"
- $45 for $75 worth of food for two from the dinner menu
- Start with small plates like the heirloom tomatoes and order entrees like the tagliatelle pasta and braised beef short ribs
- $19 for $30 worth of food for two from the lunch menu; order dishes like the grilled chicken cordon bleu sandwich and the chicken milanese sandwich with lemon-caper aioli
Redeem starting Jan. 3, 2017; valid Monday-Friday during merchant's lunch hours or seven days a week during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, a 4.5% SF Business Mandates surcharge and gratuity are not included. Limit two purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for food only. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Jan. 3, 2017 - April 30, 2017; dinner daily, lunch Monday-Friday
(101 Member Reviews)
(101 Member Reviews)
Great food, great service. Local place.
portions seem to be getting on the small side.
Christina Feb 23, 2017 CA, United States
Risotto was oversalted. Little choice for vegetarians.
Marina Feb 15, 2017 CA, United States
the ambiance, and the food. Service was a bit slow.
Wenda Feb 14, 2017 CA, United States
wonderful creative cuisine
excellent service, nice atmosphere,elegant presentation, fresh, high quality ingredients
Yvonne Feb 14, 2017 NV, United States
I was looking forward to a juicy Rib Eye Steak. I ordered it medium rare. When it came it was paper thin, will done and dry. Could not believe how a $38 steak could be paper thin. I did not eat it and no one ever asked me how was my meal? Waiter rushed me, the place was nearly empty. I asked for bread and it never came. It was meant to be a celebration but it was a disappointment.
John Feb 07, 2017 CA, United States
nice place, quiet.
Scott Jan 15, 2017 CA, United States
Jose Jan 12, 2017 CA, United States
Menu, food, presentation, atmosphere, and service were all top notch!
It's elegant without being pretentious or stuffy. A vibrant and enjoyable atmosphere.
Mary Jan 10, 2017 CA, United States
Both food and service.
Parking is tough, but that's the way it is in the city.
Allen Jan 07, 2017 CA, United States
lamis Jan 07, 2017 CA, United States