$26—Admission to Aquarium of the Bay
Why We Love This Deal
Don't just cross the Golden Gate Bridge; check out all the marine life living under it, too. Aquarium of the Bay invites Travelzoo members to its home on Pier 39 to discover its collection of more than 20,000 animals and 200 species.
- One-day general admission ticket:
- $25.50 (reg. $31.75) … One adult (ages 13-64)
- $17.50 (reg. $21.75) … One child (ages 4-12)
- $21.50 (reg. $26.75) … One senior (ages 65 and up)
- Not valid on: Dec. 25; holidays and holiday weekends
More Reasons to Go
- "Under the Bay," widely considered the aquarium's most popular exhibit, boasts 300-foot-long transparent tunnels inside tanks that display various marine ecosystems of the San Francisco Bay
- Visitors of all ages can delight in "Touch the Bay," a touch-pool installation to pet bat rays; leopard sharks; and tide-pool animals, like sea stars and sea cucumbers
- Aquarium of the Bay is "a fun and worthwhile stop on Pier 39" (AFAR)
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours (check most up-to-date hours at http://aquariumofthebay.org). Reservations not required; entrance subject to availability. Upon arrival at box office, present printed voucher (preferred) or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Not valid on: Dec. 25, 2023. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for 1 adult (ages 13-64). Children 3 and under are free. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. See FAQs at http://aquariumofthebay.org/faq.
(16 Member Ratings)