$29 – Half Moon Bay: Kayak or Paddleboard Rental for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Grab a friend and paddle around Pillar Point Harbor to see harbor seals, California sea lions and a wide variety of birds, like the black oystercatcher, great blue heron and snowy egret. Half Moon Bay Kayak Company invites Travelzoo members to rent kayaks and paddleboards.
- $29 for choice of one 1-hour rental for two people (reg. $60):
- Two single kayaks
- One double kayak
- Two stand-up paddleboards
- Use of wetsuits, water-resistant paddle jackets and life jackets
- Not valid on: Tuesdays (closed)
- COVID-19 Policy: See more information
More Reasons to Go
- Kayaks and stand-up paddleboards have their respective advantages — the former gets you up close with the water and local flora while the latter affords you a full-height view of your scenery and horizon
- Half Moon Bay Kayak Company is a member of the Half Moon Bay Coastside Ecotourism Program, which is a collection of local merchants that promotes sustainable business practices
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, sunglasses, a sweater and shoes that you don't mind getting wet; even an extra set of clothes might come in handy
Travelzoo Tip: If you rent a kayak, you can now fish from it! Just bring your own equipment and fishing license (call merchant for more details).
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Wednesdays-Mondays during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. There may be limited availability per day at this discounted rate. Email email@example.com to make a reservation; mention your Travelzoo voucher but do not provide your PIN number before arriving at Half Moon Bay Kayak Company. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 voucher per visit. 7-day cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. $25 fee applies per person to reschedule within same calendar year (paid directly to the Merchant; this is standard for all customers). All "no-shows" will result in voucher forfeiture. Valid for 2 people. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. Minimum passenger requirements may apply. Subject to weather conditions.
How to Book
(131 Member Ratings)