$24 – Aquarium of the Bay on Pier 39: Admission thru 2021
Why We Love This Deal
Don't just cross the Golden Gate Bridge; check out all the marine life living under it too. Aquarium of the Bay is "a fun and worthwhile stop on Pier 39" (AFAR) and features over 20,000 animals and over 200 species.
- One-day general admission ticket:
- $24 ... one adult (ages 13-64; reg. $29.25)
- $14 ... one child (ages 4-12; reg. $19.25)
- $19.25 ... one senior (ages 65 and up; reg. $24.25)
- Not valid on: Dec. 25
- Note: Aquarium of the Bay has taken extra safety precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, so some features may be limited or closed during your visit
More Reasons to Go
- "Under the Bay," widely considered the aquarium's most popular exhibit, boasts transparent tunnels inside tanks that display various marine ecosystems of the San Francisco Bay
- Located on Pier 39 and known as one of its "big draws" (KTVU FOX 2) and "best activities" (USA TODAY 10Best)
- Aquarium of the Bay celebrates its 25th anniversary this year
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours (check most up-to-date hours). Reservations not required; entrance subject to availability. Upon arrival at box office, present printed voucher (preferred) or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on: Dec. 25, 2021. Valid for one adult (ages 13-64), child (ages 4-12) or senior (ages 65 and up), depending on voucher. Children 3 and under are free. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. See at FAQs.