$19 – Explore San Francisco by Bike thru Next Fall, Reg. $34
Why We Love This Deal
Pedal through the streets of San Francisco and explore the city's historic neighborhoods with an all-day bike rental or guided bike tour.
- $19 for an all-day city bike rental for one (reg. $34); or $35 for two
- Pick up from the Bay St. Fisherman's Wharf or Golden Gate Park location and cruise the city at your leisure
$39 for an all-day, self-guided electric bike rental for one (reg. $67)
- Pick up from the Bay St. Fisherman's Wharf location and climb the city's hills with ease
- Note: Not valid July 15 - Aug. 15
$39 for a guided bike tour for one (reg. $55); or $75 for two
- Choose from three options: Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito, Golden Gate Park Tour or California Sunset Tour; departs from the Taylor St. Fisherman's Wharf or Golden Gate Park location (check the site to confirm tour times)
- After the tour, you can keep the city bike for the remainder of the day and continue exploring; bike back to the city or buy a ferry ticket for a ride back (ticket not included with this offer)
- All options come with the following per person: the specified bike, helmet, front camera bag, bell, map and map holder, water bottle holder, puncture repair kit, locks and detailed map assistance
Why We Love It
- Earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor from nearly 2,000 reviews
- Convenient departure points: Fisherman's Wharf or Golden Gate Park
- Good for use any time through November 2019
- Buy multiple vouchers and set off as a group
- Cruise the coast on the guided bike tour, over the Golden Gate Bridge and thru the city
Travelzoo Tip: We also negotiated a Travelzoo-exclusive offer for a guided bike tour and an Alcatraz ticket for $79.
Bike Rentals: Valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations not required. City bike rentals are valid for departures from Fisherman's Wharf (501 Bay St.), opens daily at 8 a.m.; or Golden Gate Park (1669 Haight St.), opens daily at 9 a.m. Electric bike rentals are valid for departures from Fisherman's Wharf only (501 Bay St.); electric bikes are not available July 15 - Aug. 15. The rental offers include a bottle of water ($2 value).
Guided Bike Tour: All bike tours are subject to availability. Reservations are required and should be made at least 24-48 hours in advance. Guided tours depart from Fisherman's Wharf (2661 Taylor St.) or Golden Gate Park (1669 Haight St.); check the site to confirm tour times. To make a reservation, email email@example.com with your Travelzoo voucher number and requested tour date. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure time for bike fitting and registration. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies for reservations; voucher subject to forfeiture. Guided tours last up to three hours and depend on the riding ability of the group. Bikes can continue to be used after the guided portion ends, through the end of the day. Guided tours require a two-person minimum to operate and are subject to availability. Ferry tickets are not included but are available for purchase at tour check-in.
(27 Member Ratings)