$9 – Admission to SF Art Show at Fort Mason, Reg. $15
Explore exhibits at the San Francisco Tribal & Textile Art Show, with 70 participating galleries showcasing creations of Asian, African, Oceanic, Native and Latin American indigenous peoples.
- For $9, get a one-day general admission ticket for one person (reg. $15)
- For $15, get a three-day general admission ticket for one person (reg. $25)
- Exhibits include African Twilight: The Vanishing Rituals and Ceremonies of the African Continent and The Art of Fiji: The Age of Enlightenment in the Pacific
Why We Love It
- See rare and unique tribal artwork and textiles from all over the world
- Features tribal and village weavings from Turkmen and Navajo traditions
- Works span from the prehistoric era to today's society
- The Art of Fiji exhibit previews works that will be featured in a major exhibition coming to Los Angeles County Museum of Art in fall of 2019
All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. Not valid after date specified on voucher. Valid for one person. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers.
When You Can Go
Friday-Sunday, Feb. 8-10