$29 – Sausalito: Choose from 4 Sailing Trips This Summer, 60% Off
Set off on the bay this summer with your choice of sail, like a Sunday morning marine wildlife trip or a Friday sunset excursion.
Why We Love It
- SF Bay Adventures earns 4.5 stars on Yelp
- Trips run Fridays and Sundays starting in July
- Sails take place aboard the Freda B, a classic 80-foot-tall ship
- Perfect as a gift: covers a variety of sail types through summer
Travelzoo Tip: Be sure to book early as dates will fill up quickly. Click on the links under "What's Included" to see availability for each cruise.
- $29 per person for one of the following cruises (reg. up to $73.79)
- Friday Sunset Sail; exact departure time based on sunset
- Sunday Morning Eco-Sail to Point Bonita Lighthouse; boards at 8:15 a.m., returns at 11 a.m.
- Sunday Morning History Sail; boards at 8:15 a.m., returns at 11 a.m.
- Sunday Sunset Sail; exact departure time based on sunset
- On all trips, guests are invited to help hoist the sail, take a turn at the helm or simply sit back and relax
- Note: Once you buy a Travelzoo voucher, you must make a reservation online with SF Bay Adventures before the sail date. The Travelzoo voucher is not your confirmation; see voucher for specific booking instructions.
When You Can Go
July 2 - Dec. 3, 2017; dates vary by voucher