$15 – High-Speed Boat Ride on SF Bay, Reg. $28
Blue & Gold Fleet
Purchase early and zoom across the bay at 50 mph on the RocketBoat next year with this thrilling 30-minute ride the SFGate calls an "awesome" experience.
Why We Love It
- "A roller coaster on the Bay" (SFGate)
- Speed by the Bay Bridge and back along the Embarcadero
- Check out the sunbathing sea lions camped out at PIER 39
- Vouchers are valid all next season: May-October
- $15 for a 30-minute RocketBoat ride for one (reg. $28)
- $29 for the ride for two people (reg. $56)
- $56 for the ride for four people (reg. $112)
- Departing from Pier 39, the RocketBoat features live narration from the captain and crew and a rock 'n' roll soundtrack throughout the 30-minute ride
- Accelerate across the open water in a speedboat and take in panoramic views of Alcatraz and AT&T Park
- The captain pulls 180-degree spins every so often and bops along in the wake of passing ferries
- This deal is not available on: July 1-4 or during Fleet Week (Oct. 2-9, 2017).
Redeem starting May 3, 2017; valid during merchant's operating tour hours (schedule). Reservations not required. Must purchase your voucher at least 12 hours in advance of ride time. All rides are on a first-come, first-served basis. Present voucher upon arrival to exchange for a physical ticket; PRINTED vouchers are highly preferred. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly. Not valid July 1-4 or during Fleet Week (Oct. 2-9, 2017). Limit six purchases per person. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one, two or four people. Must be at least 40 inches tall to ride. If contacting the box office with inquiries, please reference account #2336. Children under three years old are not permitted; children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult. All riders must be in good health. In the interest of safety, this is not valid for pregnant women or those with osteoporosis. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(146 Member Reviews)
(146 Member Reviews)
Sharon Jan 15, 2017 CA, United States
The entire cruise/Tour!
Diane Dec 20, 2016 CA, United States
Going under the Golden Gate bridge!
We enjoyed their narration
Brenda Sep 15, 2016 CO, United States
Short but just right with the choppy waters! Super easy to find.
Anna Sep 04, 2016 MI, United States
Great information on the cruise
Michele Sep 03, 2016 CA, United States
KATIE Aug 30, 2016 CA, United States
The cruise was informative and interesting.
Candace Aug 23, 2016 NE, United States
Didn't get to use it.
Was not able to use the tickets. The girl at the counter validating them took to long to give me actual tickets. Which was weird because it had a scanner, and she wouldn't scan it; just wrote every thing down on paper.
Jamal Aug 22, 2016 NV, United States
The tour through the bay and alcatraz island
Dina Aug 19, 2016 MN, United States
Alma Aug 11, 2016 CA, United States