$15 – SF Bay Cruise w/Golden Gate Views, Reg. $30
Blue & Gold Fleet
Cruise past Alcatraz and soak up sights of San Francisco with a 60- or 90-minute Blue & Gold Fleet cruise, which earns a 93% Travelzoo member approval rating.
Why We Love It
- More than 600 TripAdvisor users give Blue & Gold Fleet 4 stars
- Cruises coast under the Golden Gate Bridge
- Check out the sunbathing sea lions camped out at Pier 39
- Buy multiple vouchers, and get a group together
- $15 for a 60-minute SF Bay Cruise Adventure for one adult (reg. $30)
- Cruises journey along the waterfront, underneath the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz
- $18 for a 90-minute "Escape from the Rock" cruise for one adult (reg. $36)
- This trip takes you under the Golden Gate Bridge and circles Alcatraz twice with a narrated account of the island's history and notorious criminals
- See schedules
- This deal is not available on: July 1-4 or during Fleet Week
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Not valid Dec. 24-27, July 1-4 or during Fleet Week. Reservations are not required; space is subject to availability. Present printed voucher or display on Travelzoo mobile app at the box office at PIER 39 for a ticket to board. Vouchers must be purchased at least 12 hours in advance of departure time. Printed vouchers are preferred. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly. Limit six purchases per person. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. This deal is valued at the adult ticket price but can be alternately used for a child, junior or senior ticket. Children four and younger ride for free. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(143 Member Reviews)
(143 Member Reviews)
It is a beautiful relaxing bay cruise
Leticia Mar 13, 2017 CA, United States
I had to cancel since booking was not done 12 hours prior to the departure time. I did same for bay of the acquarium and they had accepted.
mahesh Mar 13, 2017 CA, United States
Sharon Jan 15, 2017 CA, United States
The entire cruise/Tour!
Diane Dec 20, 2016 CA, United States
Going under the Golden Gate bridge!
We enjoyed their narration
Brenda Sep 15, 2016 CO, United States
Short but just right with the choppy waters! Super easy to find.
Anna Sep 04, 2016 MI, United States
Great information on the cruise
Michele Sep 03, 2016 CA, United States
KATIE Aug 30, 2016 CA, United States
The cruise was informative and interesting.
Candace Aug 23, 2016 NE, United States
Didn't get to use it.
Was not able to use the tickets. The girl at the counter validating them took to long to give me actual tickets. Which was weird because it had a scanner, and she wouldn't scan it; just wrote every thing down on paper.
Jamal Aug 22, 2016 NV, United States