$29 – Sausalito: Choose from 3 Sailing Trips this Spring
Set off on the bay with your choice of sails: Learn about marine wildlife on a morning trip, catch the sunset, or check out the Bay Bridge Lights.
Why We Love It
- SF Bay Adventures earns nearly 5 stars on Yelp
- Trips run Fridays and Sundays from early February into May
- Sails take place aboard the Freda B, a classic 80-foot-tall ship
- Perfect as a gift: covers a variety of sail types throughout the spring season
Travelzoo Tip: Be sure to book early as dates will fill up quickly. Click on the links under "What's Included" to see availability for each cruise.
- $29 per person for one of the following cruises (reg. up to $80.12)
- Friday Bay Lights Sail; boards at 6:45 p.m., returns at 9 p.m.
- Sunday Morning Eco-Sail: Marine Wildlife and Marin Headlands; boards at 8:15 a.m., returns at 11 a.m.
- Sunday Sunset Sail; exact departure time based on sunset
- On all trips, guests are invited to help hoist the sail, take a turn at the helm or simply sit back and relax
- Note: Once you buy a Travelzoo voucher, you must make a reservation online with SF Bay Adventures before the sail date. The Travelzoo voucher is not your confirmation; see voucher for specific booking instructions.
When You Can Go
Feb. 10 - May 21, 2017; dates vary by voucher