$17 – Aquarium of the Bay: Visit Any Day of 2017, Reg. $25
Aquarium of the Bay
Aquarium of the Bay houses more than 20,000 aquatic creatures; Travelzoo members praise their visits as "fantastic," "fun" and "great for kids."
Why We Love It
- Visit any day of the week through the end of the year
- Located at Pier 39, home to dozens of shops, restaurants and activities
- "The walk-through tanks are amazing!" (Travelzoo member); they pump 700,000 gallons of bay water through 300 feet of acrylic tunnels
- $17 for a one-day general admission adult ticket (reg. $24.95)
- $10 for a one-day general admission child or senior ticket (reg. $14.95)
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Present voucher at box office upon arrival on the day you wish to visit. Printed vouchers are preferred. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Valid for one adult (ages 13-64) or one child (ages 4-12)/one senior (ages 65+), depending on option purchased. Children three and under are free. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 31, 2017