$299 – Spend the Weekend in Tiburon: 2 Nights, Save 55%
Why We Love This Deal
Set on the edge of a peninsula, this charming lodge boasts amazing views of the picturesque San Francisco skyline. Combine that with praise from previous Travelzoo guests, savings of more than 55% on 2-night stays (with weekday options, too) and you've got yourself a nice summer getaway.
- Check in on a Friday or Saturday for two nights through August
- $299 ... Tiburon room
- $349 ... upgrade to a Belvedere Room for even better views of the hills and bay
- 1-night Sunday-Thursday stays are also discounted, starting at $149 per night
- Travelzoo member perk: Complimentary bottle of wine ($35 value)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- 98% of past Travelzoo guests enjoyed their stay
- A block from historic Main Street, the modern resort-style lodge is furnished with dark woods and cozy fireplace nooks behind stone pillars
- Views from the hotel include Angel Island and the San Francisco Bay
- Ark Row restaurants and boutiques are within walking distance and the wineries of Sonoma and Napa, as well as the redwood forest of Muir Woods, are only a 30-45 minute drive from Tiburon
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Rates based on the maximum occupancy of up to two people in a king room and four people in a double queen room.
Additional hotel specific charges: 12.195% tax and $15 resort fee plus tax, per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers, parking, use of pool and cabanas, access to fire pit, Wi-Fi, bottled water and newspapers in lobby.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(50 Member Ratings)