$899 – Lake Shasta 3-Night Houseboat for 8 w/Gas Credit
Why We Love This Deal
The blue waters of Shasta Lake are enticing, and so is this Travelzoo-member favorite houseboat deal. With the lowest pricing we've seen since 2016, travelers save more than $500 and receive a gas credit. Buy a voucher now, then coordinate with family and friends on travel dates, as this deal is available through September.
- Rentals through September
- $899 ... 3-night/4-day Cascade houseboat rental (not pictured) for up to eight people with $200 gas credit
- $975 ... 3-night/4-day Summit houseboat rental (not pictured) for up to 10 people with $200 gas credit
- $1199 ... 6-night/7-day Cascade houseboat rental (not pictured) for up to eight people with $300 gas credit
- Not available: July 1-7
- Note: Trips do not depart on Tuesdays or Wednesdays
- The houseboat pictured is the Grand Sierra, which is a larger houseboat, and not part of this current deal
- Contact Bridge Bay at Shasta Lake to confirm that your desired travel dates are available. If your dates are not available, visit My Account within seven days of purchase for a full refund
Why We Love It
- With space for up to eight or ten, these houseboat escapes are perfect for groups
- Shasta Lake is California's largest freshwater reservoir, with more than 350 miles of shoreline, and hundreds of coves for boaters to settle into
- All houseboats have a gas barbecue, air conditioning, a large sundeck and fully equipped kitchens
- Taxes are included in the voucher prices and so is parking
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Taxes are included in the rental rates. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Bridge Bay at Shasta Lake directly at 530-691-7337 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Contact Bridge Bay at Shasta Lake to confirm that your desired travel dates are available. If your dates are not available, visit My Account within seven days of purchase for a full refund. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Trips do not depart on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the houseboat is reserved, houseboat cancellation policy prevails. There are no refunds upon cancellation. If trip is cancelled 30 days in advance, it may be rebooked with no additional charge any other available time in 2019. If trip is cancelled 60 days or more prior to departure date, this voucher will be honored for a trip in 2020. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Houseboats are pet-friendly. Review pet policy on Bridge Bay at Shasta Lake website or call to inquire. Must sign full rental agreement upon arrival. Guests must adhere to houseboat rules and policies. All houseboat trips require an additional $500 damage security deposit. All guests receive a full orientation on how to drive and operate every part of the houseboat. Orientations begin as early as 7 a.m. and are provided on a first-come, first-served basis. If your trip begins on a busy day, give yourself time to be loaded and wait for your orientation. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. All boats must be returned by 4 p.m. on the last day of the rental or a late return fee will be charged. Guests are responsible for all fuel costs but may apply the gas credit included in this promotion. The gas credit can only be applied to gasoline purchased for the houseboat during or at the end of the trip. The gas credit cannot be applied to any other houseboat or vessel. No refunds or exchanges for any portion of the gas credit that is not used. A California Boater Card is not required to rent a houseboat or any small boat.
Limited Quantity Available
(28 Member Ratings)