$74 – Build Your Own San Francisco Sightseeing Pass
The Sightseeing Pass
Why We Love This Deal
Hit the streets of San Francisco with prepaid admission to major attractions already in your pocket from the Sightseeing Pass, which saves up to $55 on combined door pricing.
- $74 (reg. $79) ... Adult (ages 13 and up) Flex Pass, three attractions
- $59 (reg. $69) ... Child (ages 3-12) Flex Pass, three attractions
- $104 (reg. $109) ... Adult Flex Pass, five attractions
- $89 (reg. $99) ... Child Flex Pass, five attractions
- Note: Some attractions, like walking and food tours, require advance reservations; see website for more details
Why We Love It
- Take in the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, explore Fisherman's Wharf or uncover murals in the Mission with various walking tour options
- Discover marine life native to the San Francisco Bay with a visit to the Aquarium
- Check out the home of the San Francisco Giants with a behind-the-scenes tour of Oracle Park
Voucher is your ticket and pass; pass number is same as voucher number. Activate voucher by Feb. 28; valid for 30 days or for total amount of attractions purchased (3 or 5), whichever event happens first. Your voucher/pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at first attraction or bus tour. To use, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app at the main ticket office for each attraction for entry. Each attraction can be visited once. Limit 6 purchases per person. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Cannot combine with other offers.