$15 – Visit The San Francisco Dungeon
Why We Love This Deal
Save more than 50% on a spooky, fun San Francisco Dungeon package that includes entry and a souvenir guidebook.
- $15 for entry for one person and a souvenir guidebook (reg. $30.99)
Why We Love It
- Learn about the Barbary Coast's perilous past at this immersive Fisherman's Wharf attraction
- Recreates historical events using 360-degree sets, special effects and live actors
- Features 10 shows, two rides and 20 actors covering the city's dark history; visitors love the boat ride
- It receives 4 stars on Yelp and Trip Advisor with more than 500 reviews
Travelzoo Tip: This deal includes a Dungeons Guidebook ($5.99 value) so you can explore more of SF's dark past. The map will help you uncover the secrets of San Francisco's streets in the 19th century.