$95 – Drive a Ferrari or Lamborghini, 60% Off
Travelzoo members can't recommend Dream Drive Enterprises enough, with one member describing driving the "finest cars in the world" through a "beautiful" setting as one of the best adventures of his life.
- $95 for an autocross challenge in Stockton OR Roseville for one person (reg. $249)
- Drive six laps in a Ferrari or Lamborghini
- Note: Drivers will be accompanied by an instructor; additional passengers are not allowed.
$379 for a two-hour supercar driving adventure in Bodega Bay, Napa Valley, Santa Cruz, Half Moon Bay or Amador County for one driver and one passenger (reg. $899)
- Drive a Ferrari F430, a Lamborghini Gallardo and a surprise third car for 30 minutes each
- Includes an introduction and photo opportunities with each vehicle
- Bodega Bay or Napa Valley start locations
- Call merchant for specific dates and to book
Why We Love It
- Dream Drive Enterprises is rated 4 stars on Yelp
- Members praise the autocross racetrack, calling it a "blast"
- Bring an additional passenger to ride along for the supercar driving adventure, which goes through scenic vineyards or Highway 1
- Lots of photo opportunities to remember the experience
- Makes a great holiday gift for the adventure-seeker
For autocross challenge: Valid in Stockton OR Roseville for one person. Must be ages 18 and up to drive and must have a valid driver's license. Drivers will be accompanied by an instructor; additional passengers are not allowed. Must wear a helmet and seat belt and review safety information with instructor prior to racing experience. First lap is performed at 15 mph; only professional instructors are allowed in the passenger seat.
For supercar driving adventure: Valid in Bodega Bay, Napa Valley, Santa Cruz, Half Moon Bay or Amador County for one driver and one passenger. Driver must have a valid driver's license, be ages 25 and up and sign a liability waiver. Additional passenger must be ages 9 and up and is not allowed to drive the car. Must wear a seat belt. Driver must obey all traffic laws, signs and road regulations and is responsible for any moving violations. All drivers must follow the lead car and are not allowed to pass. All drivers are required to listen to the lead car instructor via a two-way radio at all times.
When You Can Go
Through Feb. 28; dates vary
(41 Member Ratings)