$329 – Yosemite for 2 Nights in a 2-Story Chalet
Why We Love This Deal
100% of Travelzoo members who visited The Pines Resort loved their experience. Why, you ask? Well, there's the top-notch service, great food, mountain-lakefront scenery and, of course, proximity to Yosemite (just 30 minutes up the road).
Nab 2 nights in your very own chalet with this deal for travel into spring.
- Spend 2 nights in a 2-story chalet, complete with a full kitchen, living room, separate bedroom and private patio
- $329 … stay daily through March 31
- $359 ... stay Sundays-Wednesdays from April 3- May 25
- Upgraded Lakeside Suites are also discounted — these feature log-burning fireplaces, kitchenettes and private balconies overlooking Bass Lake
- Travelzoo member perks: A $20 breakfast credit and a $40 dinner credit, redeemable at Ducey's on the Lake (credits are once per stay, cannot be combined and exclude alcohol, tax and gratuity)
- Not available: Feb. 11-14; Thursdays-Saturdays from April-May
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
More Reasons to Go
- The resort sits on a private marina on Bass Lake amid the High Sierras — that means stellar views year round
- Late winter and spring are some of the best times to check out Yosemite's waterfalls thanks to the snowmelt
- In addition to Yosemite, it's an easy day trip to Sierra National Forest and the Sierra Scenic Byway
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you've already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival for stays through March, or 72 hours prior to arrival for stays from April-May, and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per chalet or suite. Additional adults can stay for +$20 per night. Children 12 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is 4 guests per suite and 6 guests per chalet.
Additional hotel specific charges: 11% tax and $15 resort fee per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers parking, Wi-Fi, refreshments in the lobby, access to the fitness center, tennis courts, hot tub and more.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly in select chalets only (suites are not pet friendly), subject to availability and an $85 pet-stay fee, which covers a pet blanket, collapsible bowl, treats, waste bags and a pet passport. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(12 Member Ratings)