$89 – Perfect San Francisco Home Base through April
Why We Love This Deal
With a location this central, it's hard to imagine a place that offers easier access to the main sites (like the Golden Gate Bridge and Fisherman's Wharf) and the many beloved theaters and shopping at Union Square. Rates this low don't come around often, much less when they include a waived daily resort fee.
- Check in any day of the week through April 27, 2022
- $89 per night ... Deluxe Queen Room
- $109 per night ... Deluxe King Room
- $129 per night ... Urban Suite — these rooms offer more space and a separate seating area with a pull-out couch
- Travelzoo member perk: Waived Urban Fee (reg. $40), which covers Wi-Fi; in-room Starbucks coffee and more
- Not Available: Oct. 29-30, 2021; Jan. 9-12, 24-25; Feb. 7-9, 18-20; March 21-23; April 10-12, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- Located in the heart of Union Square, known for having some of the city's best shopping, restaurants and theaters — the San Francisco Playhouse, Opera House and SHN Golden Gate Theater are within a mile of the hotel
- This hotel is a true member-favorite; past guests rave about the friendly staff, clean rooms and convenient location
- Prime jumping-off point for those looking to visit the sites; Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street and multiple beaches are all approximately a 15-minute drive
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on double occupancy. Additional adults can stay for $20 more per night. Children under 13 can stay for free. Maximum occupancy is two people in a queen room, three people in a king room and four people in an Urban Suite
Additional hotel specific charges: 16.45% tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Valet parking is an additional $65 plus tax, per night for standard-size vehicles and $75 plus tax per night for oversize vehicles. Self-parking is not available.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is dog friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(89 Member Ratings)