$359 – Santa Barbara 2-Night Getaway into 2022
Why We Love This Deal
This member-favorite Santa Barbara Inn is full of charm and just a short stroll to the beach and the action on State Street. Sneak away this fall or into next year, when the weather is mild and the crowds are thin.
- Stay two nights in a King or Two-Queen Room, Oct. 17, 2021 - March 15, 2022
- $359 ... Check in Sundays-Wednesdays
- $579 ... Check in Fridays-Saturdays
- Not Available: Nov. 25-27; Dec. 24-25, 31, 2021; Jan. 1; Feb. 11-12, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- The hotel was renovated in August 2020 — the décor resembles a Spanish villa with bright rooms and large windows
- If crowds aren't your thing, you're in luck: Mason Beach Inn is located on a residential street just one block from the beach and the Santa Barbara Harbor
- You'll be less than a 10-minute walk from Stearns Wharf and State Street, a lively scene with lots of outdoor restaurants, bars and shops; or, hop in a car and visit the Museum of Art or the Botanic Gardens, just 15 minutes from the inn
- Near the "Funk Zone", Santa Barbara's lively neighborhood of wine tasting rooms and restaurants, as well as the posh Montecito area, home of Oprah and many other A-listers
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on maximum occupancy of two guests in a King room and four guests in a Two-Queen room.
Additional hotel specific charges: 12% tax and $3 fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(141 Member Ratings)