$39 – 3-Course 'Made-from-Scratch' Mediterranean Dinner
Why We Love This Deal
Dine on a three-course California-Mediterranean dinner at Santuari, rated 4.8 stars on Open Table.
- $39 for a three-course dinner for one person (reg. $55)
- One salad or small plate
- One entree (up to $30)
- One dessert
- See the dinner menu
Why We Love It
- "L.A.'s most transporting restaurant" with "made-from-scratch dishes" (Food & Wine)
- Thrillist calls the space "drop-dead-gorgeous"
- Winner of the Best of Los Angeles Award community's Best New Restaurant in 2018
- Dishes like roasted white corn hummus and black sea bass ceviche are classics revamped, brought to life by Executive Chef Brendan Mica
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during restaurant's operating dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Surcharge for entrees over $30 will be paid directly to the restaurant. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for one diner only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.