$89 – Spa Day w/Bubbly at Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa
Mantra The Art of Spa
Gayot names the Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa one of the top 10 spa hotels in the area; choose a spa package and save more than $100.
Why We Love It
- Mantra The Art of Spa is rated 4.5 stars on Yelp
- Includes a glass of bubbly or sake, plus complimentary parking
- Make it a full spa day with amenity and fitness center access
- Weekend availability with Sunday appointments
- $89 for a 50-minute massage or facial treatment with an add-on for one (reg. $200)
- Choose one of the following treatment options:
- Massage with aromatherapy and Marma foot treatment
- Transformation facial, designed to brighten and tone skin, with a microcurrent facelift
- $169 for both treatments (reg. $390)
- Or for $85, get a Spa Manicure and Spa Pedicure (reg. $150)
- All treatments come with a glass of sparkling wine or sake, all-day access to the fitness center, steam room and relaxation lounge and four hours of complimentary parking
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Sunday-Friday during spa's operating hours. Appointments required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the full value will be added. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Minimum age requirements may apply. Valid for one person. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Add-ons take place within treatment time.
78 Member Reviews
Ratings & reviews reflect verified member feedback for Mantra The Art of Spa over the past 15 months.
Enjoyed Most: Not much. Seems low end. Zen room is tiny; no jacuzzi, just a shower and steam room that seemed a little dirty. Won't be back.
Other Comments: I pointed out a sore muscle in my left glute but he forgot and skipped over it. When I mentioned it to him, he said he was sorry but the 50 mins was up. Then he asked, was that the right side? and I said no, left....
Jan 01, 2017 CA, United States
Enjoyed Most: The facial, champagne and the relaxation room
Nat Dec 12, 2016
Other Comments: The facilities are not particularly well designed. The hot tub is a part of the hotel and you have to walk to the main lobby to get there. additionally, there is no dry sauna and the wet sauna is very small. The changing rooms are very small and will not accommodate more than 3 people comfortably. The massage rooms are very nice and the massage was good but overall not worth it.
jenny Nov 21, 2016 CA, United States
Enjoyed Most: The people and services were very nic and profession. I also had a great massage.
Susan Nov 20, 2016 CA, United States
Enjoyed Most: Relaxing and very nice customer service.
Marlette Oct 17, 2016 CA, United States
Enjoyed Most: Everything. The facial was better than I expected it would be and the pool was great! I would definitely recommend taking advantage of any deals here.
Meighen Oct 05, 2016 CA, United States
Enjoyed Most: Easy
april Oct 03, 2016 CA, United States
Enjoyed Most: Attentive service throughout
Anita Oct 01, 2016 CA, United States
Enjoyed Most: Very relaxing experience and my face and feet felt so very soft afterwards.
Carol Sep 29, 2016 CA, United States
Enjoyed Most: No!!
Other Comments: The spa was in a building away from pool area. Dressing room was crowded. You couldn't change in comfort. Spa table was ice cold. Relaxation room was anything but relaxing. I will never return
kathleen Sep 22, 2016 CA, United States