$39 – Cave Cafe at Oak Mountain Winery: Lunch for 2 w/Wine
Cave Cafe at Oak Mountain Winery
Why We Love This Deal
Dine 75 feet underground in Oak Mountain Winery's Cave Cafe, the only underground wine cave in Southern California.
- $39 for lunch for two any day (reg. $68.85):
- One starter to share: choose from sautéed Brussels sprouts, chimichurri steak fries or cheese pull bread
- Two entrees: choose from Oak Mountain’s five-cheese flatbread, grilled peach flatbread or pear and arugula salad
- Two glasses of wine or beer (up to $10 each)
- $75 for lunch for four people, with double the above (reg. $137.70)
- Note: Flatbreads and salads change seasonally
Why We Love It
- Offer includes two glasses of Oak Mountain's wine
- The wine cave is in the 60˚F range, the perfect temperature and humidity for aging wine
- Located off the De Portola Wine Trail
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating lunch hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four people, depending on voucher purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(737 Member Ratings)
(737 Member Ratings)
An extraordinary experience. Each course was tastier than the previous one. All artistically presented and delicious. Out server was friendly and knowledgeable.
Thanks for the day!
Maria Aug 14, 2019 Poway, USA
Excellent service, generous portions, friendly staff, good food.
Moses Aug 14, 2019 Murrieta, USA
We really enjoyed our fabulous lunch. The food was delicious. The service was a little slow. The music wonderful. We will go again.
ROBERT Aug 13, 2019 Vista, USA
One day again this was a great experience. We’ve been twice now and everything was excellent!!
Donna Aug 12, 2019 Alta Loma, USA
Suzanne Aug 09, 2019 Hartsville, USA
It’s a beautiful place. But the food was bland
The food wa not very good
Jeff Aug 06, 2019 Escondido, USA
Excellent food! Great place with a family. Also a chance to sample their wines. Highly recommend.
Tim Aug 05, 2019 Cambridge, Canada
I thought I would be walking down into a cave but it was just a room with cavelike walls. They assured me it was a cave. Turkey club was very good.
Deborah Aug 05, 2019 La Verne, USA
Great atmosphere, enjoyed everything!
richard Aug 05, 2019 Rancho Cucamonga, USA
Great food. Would definitely purchase this again.
Stephen Aug 04, 2019 Temecula, USA