$35 – San Diego Dining Passbook: 80+ Deals, Reg. $99
Why We Love This Deal
Use the San Diego DiningOut Passbook to visit choice restaurants in the area, such as the Zagat-rated "casual-chic" Mexican eatery Puesto, or get your ramen fix at the Whet Noodle, where you can slurp noodles with a "signature creative twist" (Eater).
- $35 for one San Diego Dining Passbook (reg. $99)
- Passbook features buy-one-get-one offers for entrees and drinks at over 80 restaurants across San Diego
- View the full list of participating restaurants, including Italian-seafood restaurant Maretalia and modern steakhouse STK
- Note: $2.99 shipping-and-handling charge not included. Payable directly to the merchant when redeeming voucher.
Why We Love It
- Passbook is valid through May 2020
- A wonderful reason to venture out of your neighborhood and try something new
- Treat a friend to a dinner, drinks or brunch using the Passbook
- Take advantage of alfresco dining at restaurants like 4.6-star OpenTable-rated Whisknladle in downtown La Jolla, and stroll down to La Jolla Cove afterward
(90 Member Ratings)