$39 – Temecula Winery: Lunch for 2 w/Drinks, Reg. $75
Why We Love This Deal
Dine 75 feet underground in Oak Mountain Winery's Cave Cafe, the only underground wine cave in Southern California.
- $39 for lunch for two people, Monday-Friday (reg. $75)
- One appetizer or shareable (up to $15) to share
- Any two entrees (up to $20 each)
- Two glasses of wine or beer (up to $10 each)
- $75 for lunch for four people, Monday-Friday (reg. $150)
Why We Love It
- Try the sauteed Brussels sprouts, deluxe pull bread and caveman's tri-tip meal
- Offer includes two glasses of Oak Mountain's wine
- The wine cave is in the 60˚F range, the perfect temperature and humidity for aging wine
- Located off the De Portola Wine Trail
Travelzoo Tip: Stay for wine tasting on the pavilion afterward, overlooking Temecula Valley and nearby vineyards, gardens and fountains, for over 45% off.
(680 Member Ratings)