$29 – San Diego Dining Passbook: 70+ Deals, Reg. $99
Use the San Diego DiningOut Passbook to visit choice restaurants in the area, such as the Zagat-rated "casual-chic" Mexican eatery Puesto, or get your ramen fix at the Whet Noodle, where you can slurp noodles with a "signature creative twist" (Eater).
- $29 for one San Diego Dining Passbook (reg. $99)
- Passbook features buy-one-get-one offers for entrees and drinks at over 70 restaurants across San Diego
- View the full list of participating restaurants
- Note: $2.99 shipping and handling charge not included. Payable directly to the merchant when redeeming voucher.
Why We Love It
- A wonderful reason to venture out of your neighborhood and try something new
- Take advantage of alfresco dining at restaurants like 4.7-star OpenTable-rated Whisknladle in downtown La Jolla, and stroll down to La Jolla Cove afterward
- Catch the game over prime rib at Bully's East in the heart of Mission Valley, rated 4.3 on OpenTable
- Treat a friend to a dinner, drinks or brunch using the Passbook
Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Please view DiningOut's additional company terms and conditions for more information.
(89 Member Ratings)