$49 – Four Seasons Aviara: 'Farm-to-Table' Lunch, 50% Off
The San Diego Union-Tribune calls the once-private Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara a "hidden gem." Travelzoo members now have their pick off the lunch menu any day of the week for half-off.
- $49 for lunch for two people (reg. $98):
- One appetizer or salad to share (up to $18)
- Two entrees (up to $36 each)
- Unlimited iced tea or soda for two
- $96 for the lunch for four people, (reg. $196) with double the above
Why We Love It
- Rated 4.5 stars and above on OpenTable, Yelp and TripAdvisor
- Seasons focuses on "real people creating real food from scratch" (San Diego Union-Tribune)
- Ingredients are sourced fresh from local San Diego farmers and other community producers
- The property is tucked away near the Batiquitos Lagoon in Carlsbad
Travelzoo Tip: Arrive early or stay after lunch, and indulge in some pampering with our deal at Driftwood Spa on-site.
When You Can Go
Through Jan. 31, 2019; Monday-Friday
(37 Member Ratings)