$75 – Bice: 'Extraordinary' Italian for 2 w/Wine, Save $50+
Zagat praises the Gaslamp restaurant for "fantastic Northern Italian fare" and rates its dishes "extraordinary." Visit daily for dinner for two, including wine.
Why We Love It
- San Diego Magazine calls the restaurant "stylish" and applauds its "smartly interpreted" Italian cuisine
- Earns a 4-star rating from OpenTable and Yelp users
- Fine-dining restaurant great for date night or a special occasion
- Visit with a group with a voucher for four people
Travelzoo Tip: Looking to unwind? Check out these spa offers in the San Diego area.
- $75 for dinner for two with wine (reg. $129)
- Any one starter or salad to share, like the signature bruschetta with toasted rosemary bread, fresh tomatoes, basil and burrata cheese
- Any two entrees, such as the beef tenderloin medallion with mustard herb crust and glazed vegetables
- Any one dessert to share, like the baked-to-order molten pistachio and chocolate lava cake
- Two glasses of wine (up to $14 each)
- $149 for dinner for four with wine (reg. $258)
Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers or promotions. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through May 18, 2017
(49 Member Reviews)