$59 – The MainCourse: Steakhouse Dinner for 2 in Ramona
The MainCourse Restaurant
This classic American steakhouse earns high praise with over 4.5 stars on OpenTable; multiple dining options include a three-course dinner that saves more than $50.
Why We Love It
- Dinner vouchers can be used seven days a week
- Solid ratings with 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and 4 stars on Yelp
- Dine with a group with a table for four
- Opt for lunch or dinner for two and get anything on the menu
- OpenTable labels it a "neighborhood gem"
- $59 for dinner for two (reg. $116)
- Any one appetizer or salad to share, like the ahi and crab tower or the lobster mac-n-cheese
- Two entrees, such as the 8-ounce prime filet mignon (up to $42 each)
- Any one dessert to share, like the chocolate truffle mousse
- $115 for this dinner for four (reg. $232)
- Or for $20, get $40 to spend toward breakfast or lunch for two
- Choose from breakfast favorites like the honey walnut French toast or house-made corned beef hash; lunch includes dishes such as smoked salmon salad and fish and chips
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's breakfast, lunch or dinner hours, depending on voucher purchased. Breakfast is served Friday-Sunday; lunch and dinner are served daily. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit two purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.