$20 – Temecula: Masia de la Vinya Spanish Wine Tasting for 1
Masia de la Vinya Winery
Why We Love This Deal
Sip on Spanish-influenced wines at Masia de la Vinya, a boutique winery perched on the hilltops of beautiful Temecula Valley.
- $20 for an upgraded vintner's seated tasting experience for one person (reg. $40)
- Take a seat in the semi-private room in Vintner's Lounge, and learn about the history of Masia de la Vinya Winery while sipping on six different wines
- 15% off same-day wine purchases
- $39 for the tasting experience for two people (reg. $80)
- $76 for the tasting experience for four people (reg. $160)
Why We Love It
- Rated 4.5 stars on Yelp
- Sip wine on the patio and enjoy views of the vines
- Travelzoo members praise the "amazing wine" and "outstanding" staff
- Having completed renovations in 2017, the winery debuted a new tasting room where you can enjoy an expert-led, sit-down wine tasting experience
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. A reservation is required 24 hours in advance and is subject to availability. Please call to make a reservation to confirm availability prior to arriving; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Must be age 21 or older. Dogs are not allowed on the premises. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one, two or four people depending on voucher purchased. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(72 Member Ratings)
(72 Member Ratings)
Lana our staff helper was awesome. We joined their wine club
Michelle Oct 04, 2019 Tustin, USA
This was our first time at Masia de la Vinya and it was a great experience. Lana was our guide -- she was both knowledgeable and personable. We joined their club.
Winery is very nice -- not too big. We enjoyed all the wines.
Kenneth Sep 24, 2019 Crestwood, USA
The winery and staff were very nice. We were welcomed and treated very well. We had a nice time with Kevin, who was very personable.
Glenis Jul 24, 2019 San Pedro, USA
The wine was not good. All varieties tasted bland and watered down. They sold no food except potato chips, yet a sign said outside food was not allowed. At the tasting, there was less than a teaspoon of a few cheeses, one olive, and two cherry tomatoes.
Sue Apr 19, 2019 La Verne, USA
The wine was outstanding along with the staff!! Awesome winery, will definitely return and recommend !
Melody Jan 15, 2019 OCEANSIDE, USA
Loved the decor/vibes! Amazing wine! And gorgeous views!
Marisol Dec 20, 2018 Rialto, USA
Setting can bring your own food Knowledgeable server
Dennis Dec 16, 2018 La Jolla, USA
Friendly staff & beautiful patio to relax and enjoy wine
charles Dec 10, 2018 Whittier, USA
The wine tasting was good for the value. The service could have been better.
Andrew E Nov 26, 2018 Irvine, USA
Alyse Nov 26, 2018 Long Beach, USA