$78 – Cozy Mission Bay Cruise for 2 w/Wine & Cheese, Reg. $155
Ship 'N a Bottle
Drift through Mission Bay with wine and cheese on a relaxing sailboat experience for two for 50% off.
- $78 for a 90-minute harbor cruise for two people (reg. $155)
- Includes one bottle of wine and an appetizer plate of cheeses, grapes, salami and pita crackers to share
- $185 to book the entire sailboat for up to six people (reg. $400)
- The 90-minute harbor cruise for six includes two bottles of wine and a larger appetizer plate to share
- Note: Boats are motor and do not put sails up.
Why We Love It
- The experience earns a perfect 5 stars on Yelp from over 200 reviews
- Quaint sailboat with cushions and blankets sets a romantic ambiance
- Sip wine and choose from cheese and crackers or chocolate fondue
- Gather friends and book the entire sailboat; comes out to be about $31 per person for a group of six
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Thursday-Sunday during merchant's operating hours. Valid for San Diego location only. Online reservations required; subject to availability. Please see voucher for online redemption instructions. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Limit two purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Valid for two to six people depending on voucher. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Jan. 28, 2018; Thursday-Sunday
(16 Member Ratings)
(16 Member Ratings)
Sitting outside on the deck of the ship.
Great staff, nice boat, good wine - but for $400 + the snack plate for six adults was unimpressive - not enough substance and TOO many crackers.
james Oct 16, 2017 rancho santa margarita, USA
Captain Marcus...his company & personality, service, knowledge of area points of interest, skill at sailing and his attention to even the smallest of details! We thoroughly enjoyed the ENTIRE afternoon with him. We can recommend this excursion 100%.
Elizabeth Sep 25, 2017 Oceanside, USA
Sunset and wine
Russell Jul 23, 2017 Newport Beache, USA
The captain was great, it was an amazing experience!
Brent Jun 06, 2017 Highland, USA
The captain was cool and knowledgeable.
Very intimidate experience
Michelle Jun 11, 2017 Lakewood, USA