$89 – Feed Big Cats & Bears at Wildlife Sanctuary, Reg. $130
This offer saves up to 30% on a once-in-a-lifetime experience feeding rescued big cats and bears at the Lions Tigers & Bears sanctuary.
Why We Love It
- Embark on a two-hour guided visit of the sanctuary, then feed the big cat or bear of your choice
- Animals at the sanctuary include lions, tigers, bears, mountain lions, leopards and bobcats
- Choose to visit Wednesday through Friday, or on a Saturday
- The sanctuary cares for unwanted and abused exotic animals and educates the public about the abuses of the exotic-animal trade
- TripAdvisor users rate this refuge 5 stars
Travelzoo Tip: The sanctuary has a strict no-contact policy, so you will feed the animals a portion of their regular daily diet off of a 3-foot fork while you are behind a fence. The bears eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and the big cats eat raw meat.
- $89 for a "Feed A Wild One" Experience Wednesday-Friday for one person (reg. $130)
- $159 for two people Wednesday-Friday (reg. $260)
- $95 for a "Feed A Wild One" Experience Saturday for one person (reg. $130)
- $175 for two people on Saturday (reg. $260)
- Choose from Wednesdays or Thursdays at 10:30 a.m., or Fridays or Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
When You Can Go
Through Oct. 31, 2017