$122 – Go San Diego Card All-Inclusive Pass
Embark on as many adventures as you can while saving up to 55% on retail admission prices to 40 activities, attractions and tours with the Go San Diego Card All-Inclusive Pass.
Why We Love It
- Passes are valid for two, three or five consecutive days, depending on option purchased
- Saves on booking activities separately
- Choices include the San Diego Zoo, LEGOLAND California, a harbor cruise, bike and kayak tours and more
- Three-day and five-day passholders can also choose from SeaWorld San Diego, a hop-on/hop-off San Diego trolley ride and a speedboat tour
Travelzoo Tip: Check out multi-attraction passes in other cities.
- $122 for a two-day pass for adults; $108 for children
- $192 for a three-day pass for adults; $172 for children
- $242 for a five-day pass for adults; $208 for children
- Adults' passes are for ages 13 and up; children's passes are for ages 3-12
- See all available attractions
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2018
(176 Member Reviews)