$24 – La Jolla Sea Caves: Guided Snorkel or Kayak Tour
For over 50% off, embark on a guided kayak tour through the La Jolla sea caves, an ecological reserve boasting abundant marine wildlife.
Why We Love It
- Be on the lookout for sea lions, fish, sea turtles and leopard sharks
- Travelzoo members praise the "beautiful" scenery and "friendly guides"
- Everyday California's aquatic activities are rated 4.5 stars by Yelp users
- Conde Nast Traveler names La Jolla a "hot destination"
Travelzoo Tip: See Everyday California in action with this video.
- $24 (reg. $50) for The Original La Jolla Kayaking Tour (lasts 90 minutes), Monday-Thursday, or $29 (reg. $60) for the tour Friday-Sunday
- $34 (reg. $70) for a two-hour guided kayak and snorkel tour, Monday-Thursday, or $39 (reg. $80) for the tour Friday-Sunday
- All kayak and snorkel tours come with snorkel, mask and life jacket rental
The Original La Jolla Kayak Tour: Valid Monday-Thursday or Friday-Sunday, depending on option purchased; tours run Monday-Thursday at 9:40 a.m., 10 a.m., 11:20 a.m. and 11:40 a.m. and Friday-Sunday at 9:40 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11:20 a.m. Must be six years and older. Tours do not always go inside sea caves; subject to weather and water safety conditions.
Two-Hour Kayak and Snorkel Tour: Valid Monday-Thursday or Friday-Sunday, depending on option purchased; tours run daily at 9:20 a.m. Must be six years and older and a comfortable swimmer. This tour does not go inside the sea caves. Depart in groups of two or six.
Please check in 30 minutes prior to tour; present voucher upon arrival. A 10% city tax and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Not valid July 1-July 5, or Sept. 2-Sept. 5, 2016. Limit one per person; may buy five additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Two-week advance cancellation is encouraged. Must sign waiver.
Valid for one person. Tours are subject to availability and are weather permitting.Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Wetsuit rentals are not included; they can be rented on-site for $10 paid directly to the merchant. Parking is recommended in La Jolla shores residential neighborhood. On time arrival is recommended; San Diego lifeguards enforce strict adherence to kayak tour schedule timing; late shows may result in voucher forfeiture.
When You Can Go
Through May 25, 2017