$29 – VIP Tasting w/Pairings at Top-Rated Leoness Cellars
Conde Nast Traveler calls the Temecula wine region the "new Napa." Visit for VIP tastings and artisan cheese pairings at more than 45% off.
Why We Love It
- "Beautiful setting" and the "wines are amazing" (Travelzoo members)
- Sits on a hill overlooking vineyards along the De Portola wine trail
- 4.5 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor
- 100% approval rating from Travelzoo members
- Visit seven days a week
Travelzoo Tip: Foursquare users praise the tasting room's beautiful panoramic views of the vineyard.
- $29 for a VIP Hosted Tasting for one (reg. $55)
- 90-minute tasting session with eight premium wines and artisan cheese pairings; members are guided through nuances of red blends, single vineyard varietals and library selections
- $55 for this tasting experience for two (reg. $110)
- Both options include a 10% discount on six or more bottles of wine purchased on day of visit
When You Can Go
Through Feb. 28, 2017
(32 Member Reviews)