$159 & up – Hip San Diego Hotel w/$50 in Extras
Why We Love This Deal
Whether you're looking for a night on the town or a relaxing getaway, Hotel Solamar has you covered. Stay just a short walk from the Gaslamp Quarter, known for its buzzing nightlife scene, or take a sunset stroll over to the serene waterfront. Members score an upgraded room on a higher floor, as well as value-packed extras into next year.
- Stay in an upgraded Skyline King or Two-Queen Room, October - January
- $159 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $199 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Upgraded Virtuoso Suites, complete with a separate living room and jetted jacuzzi tub, are also discounted and start at $199 per night
Travelzoo member perks:
- Two craft cocktails at Upper East, per stay ($30 value)
- Discounted valet of $30 per night (reg. $50)
- Early check-in and late check-ou at 1:00 p.m.
- Not Available: Nov. 24-27; Dec. 31
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- Upper East Bar — the hotel's rooftop terrace — is a great pick for poolside lounging or enjoying cocktails and views of the Gaslamp Quarter
- The hotel is pet-friendly and goes above and beyond for four-legged friends, including offering designer dog beds
- More than 100 restaurants and entertainment venues are located within five miles of the hotel
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $20 more per night. Children 17 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is three guests in a King Room, four guests and a Two Doubles Room and two adults and two children in the Virtuoso Suite.
Additional hotel specific charges: 12.695% tax and a $25 guest amenity fee per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The fee includes a daily $10 food-and-beverage credit, Wi-Fi; yoga on the pool deck and more.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(59 Member Ratings)